Apps for everyday life.
I'm Linas — I design, build and support every app myself. Native on iOS and Android.
What I've built.
Health & Fitness

Body Tracker : Measurements
Track measurements, weight and progress photos in one place
Log waist, hips, chest, arms and other body parts on an interactive body map, plus weight, BMI and dated progress photos.
iPhone
Migraine Tracker : Headache
Record your migraines and bring a clear report to your doctor
Log attacks with their pain, symptoms, triggers, medications and notes, then look back at them on a calendar.
iPhoneApple Watch
SetGrip: Workout Journal
Gym workout log for iPhone and Apple Watch, no account needed
A gym workout tracker for iPhone and Apple Watch with 1,100+ exercises and video demos.
iPhoneApple WatchFinance

Debt Payoff Planner: Tracker
Plan your debt payoff with snowball or avalanche — no bank link
Type in your debts and compare snowball and avalanche plans to see your debt-free date.
iPhone
Monthly Budget & Bill Planner
A strict monthly budget for people who actually want to stick to it
Set your monthly budget and category limits, then see what's safe to spend today and how much is left this month.
iPhone
About me.
I'm Linas — from Lithuania, living in Norway. I taught myself iOS development after hours and shipped my first app to the App Store in 2024, while working a full-time job.
I also build complete apps for others — native iOS and Android, from idea to launch. New apps only, one at a time.
Get in touchLet's talk.
App support, feedback or a new app — send it below and I'll get back to you.
Message sent
Thanks for reaching out — I'll get back to you soon.














